Afterschool activities (AES)
Our school offers a variety of afterschool activities every single day of the week from Monday to Friday.
It is our mission to offer as many diverse, educational, and fun activities as possible to ensure your child can thrive in an environment that they choose. Therefore we have a plethora of programmes ranging from language reinforcement (Chinese classes and Cambridge English classes to complete our language focused learning path) to art, games, and sports. All of which are available to all students regardless of their age.
We also offer homework aid classes where our teachers will readily be available to help our students understand and write their homework before going home. Enrollment to these classes are on a trimesterial basis to ensure maximum flexibility if you choose to change during the year. All of our afterschool programmes are taught by our teachers or external staff with relevant experience.
Afterschool activities on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Chinese reinforced (by age group)
- English reinforced (reading club)
- Cambridge English : 60 hours per year to boost your child’s English and acquire a certification from the University of Cambridge at the end of the year.
- Homework aid classes : to help understand and write the homework before going home !
Afterschool activities on Wednesday
- Football : fun training led by our PE teacher.
- Tennis : with our outside partner Tennis Sport.
- Rollerblades : be the master of your own equilibrium while having fun !
- Floral composition : Let your child’s inner creativity come out in beautiful floral patterns.
- Kindergarten hour : to finish the school day with readings and games. Activities led by our kindergarten assistant (ATSEM), Carmille.
- Arab language initiation : learn and discover a new culture and language.
- Cooking class : salty, sweet, warm, cold : tastebuds in a frenzy ! Activities led by two of our teachers.
- Storyboard Photos : By learning the art of photography, your child can unlock their limitless imagination by crafting storyboards and practising oral expressions. Activities led by one of our teachers.